Sorry for the off topic post, but my company is growing and looking to add another Microsoft UC Consultant to the team. Please reach out to jobs…at…extrateam.com if interested. The full job posting is below.
Microsoft Unified Communications Consultant @ ExtraTeam
We tend to assume success, and for good reason. We’ve built a bleeding edge technology organization from the ground up. Each and every day we receive validation on our immense value to the world in strategizing and deploying the best of the best technology solutions. Our Microsoft practice has more than doubled over the past year and we continue to expand at a breath-taking pace. You will be joining the top Microsoft consulting team in the Bay Area; our team consists of Microsoft Certified Masters, MVP’s, and published authors.
This is high-performanceville and we just can’t wait to have you here.
Standard description to an exceptional opportunity:
This is a fast moving job where you will be working on all the latest technology from Microsoft.
Typical projects you will be working on include designing, deploying and maintaining;
- Exchange 2010 including Unified Messaging
- Lync 2010 with full voice and video integration
- Designing: Work closely with our customers to assess their needs and design appropriate solutions as well as being an evangelist for ExtraTeam.
- Implementing: You will be part of a high level team responsible for meeting our customers’ implementation, configuration, installation and management needs.
- Troubleshooting: Work closely with customers to resolve networking problems across a wide range of technologies.
- Documenting: Ensure high quality technical documents are produced quickly and accurately.
Our customer base is a very diverse mix including many household names, defense contractors, retail giants, leading pharmaceuticals as well as local government and education.
Although technical expertise is key, your attitude and aptitude will be far more important. We’re looking for someone with a strong desire to learn from the best, as part of our tightly-knit team.
We are a long standing Microsoft Gold Partner as well as a Cisco Gold Partner.
What’s in it for you:
- Strong base salary, quarterly bonus, benefits, 401K, and much more.
- Stable, fun, and team-oriented work environment.
- Opportunity to innovate with the latest tools at your disposal.
- Opportunity to work remotely on select projects
- Opportunity for growth. This is a full-time, permanent position. We’re thinking long term.
Requirements for you to meet your potential:
- Microsoft MCITP certification in Exchange 2010 and/or Lync 2010
- You will need to be able to handle multiple projects concurrently and drive them to completion (yes, we’re very busy)
- Cisco certification would be desirable